2Pac-Life_Of_A_Ghetto_Star_(Mixed_By_DJ_Scandalous)-(Bootleg)-2010-WEB


1. Whatcha Say (Intro)
2. Fuck Peace Feat. Kastro & EDI
3. Criminal Rhymes (So Krazy) Feat. Outlawz
4. I'm Gettin Money '93
5. Message To The Newborns Feat. NaS
6. Down That Hennessy
7. About My Business Feat. Outlawz
8. That's Who I Believe In Feat. Kadafi
9. Where The Hoes At Feat. Eminem (Strictly 4 The Bitches)
10. Classic Jam Ft. Kanye West & NaS
11. Everyday Struggle
12. Life Of A Ghetto Star Feat. MC Breed & Nutt-So
13. Watch Your Back Feat. Yaki Kadafi, EDI & Big Pun
14. Hymes Of A 90's Nigga Feat. The Underground Railroad
15. I Know How U Want It Feat. Mariah Carey & Busta Rhymes
16. Keep That Shit Going Feat. Tha DoggPound & Crooked I
17. Love My Niggaz 2 Death Feat. Bad Azz
18. Bury Me With My 45
19. Til We All Die Feat. The Outlawz
20. Resurrected
21. Ghetto Hood
22. Mysteries Of The Untold (Untouchable) Feat. Lisa Left Eye Lopes

2Pac-Life_Of_A_Ghetto_Star_(Mixed_By_DJ_Scandalous)-(Bootleg)-2010-WEB

Ou

2Pac-Life_Of_A_Ghetto_Star_(Mixed_By_DJ_Scandalous)-(Bootleg)-2010-WEB
Posted on 18:04 by DJOO and filed under , , | 0 Comments »

0 commentaires: